How YOU can help homeless animals in the community:
1. PLEASE spay or neuter your pets. Prevention begins at home. Need financial help???
2. Spay or neuter the stray cat(s) you've kindly been feeding. Please call us or click here.
3. Adopt one of our amazing animals! Kittens 12 months and under are $150; Cats $90 and up and Adult Dogs are $250 and up; Puppies are $300. Occasionally, due to certain medical conditions or expenses, additional fees may apply to offset the cost of care.
4. Donate money or supplies to TJO! Shelters are always in need of canned cat and dog food, paper towels, laundry soap, bleach, blankets, fleece, rawhides, treats and toys for the animals... just about anything you'd use at home.
5. Volunteer! Spend quality time helping us to provide care for the animals waiting to find a home to call their own. You can make a world of difference!
6. Order a Massachusetts "I'm Animal Friendly" license plate! They really DO make a difference.
7. Report suspected cruelty or neglect. Contact MSPCA Law Enforcement Division to help.