Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us!
We will be holding volunteer trainings regularly as we continue to expand our hours, so keep an eye out for announcements for the two-part orientation on our main Facebook page. Once the orientation is completed, volunteers will be invited to join our private volunteer page where we post announcements and various volunteer opportunities such as transports, events, and special projects. If you're unable to commit to a regular schedule, this is a great way to get involved and share your skills, there are always ways to participate! Have questions? Please email MMoner@tjoconnoradoptioncenter.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
How YOU can help homeless animals in the community:
1. PLEASE spay or neuter your pets. Prevention begins at home. Need financial help???
2. Spay or neuter the stray cat(s) you've kindly been feeding. Please call us or click here.
3. Adopt one of our amazing animals! Kittens 12 months and under are $150; Cats $90 and up and Adult Dogs are $250 and up; Puppies are $300. Occasionally, due to certain medical conditions or expenses, additional fees may apply to offset the cost of care.
4. Donate money or supplies to TJO! Shelters are always in need of canned cat and dog food, paper towels, laundry soap, bleach, blankets, fleece, treats and toys for the animals. Financial donations to the Foundation for TJO Animals help all of the animals in our shelter: https://secure.lglforms.com/form_engine/s/ForHMZsVNbwJOxllwfx0nw
5. Order a Massachusetts "I'm Animal Friendly" license plate! They really DO make a difference.
6. Report suspected cruelty or neglect. Cruelty or neglect in Springfield, Chicopee, or Holyoke should be reported to TJO animal control. For issues of cruelty or neglect in other communities contact MSPCA Law Enforcement Division to help.